2010-01-01

2009 Year in Review

Hello,
So here we are. 2010. Brand new year. Are you excited? I actually am. As I discussed here last year this is my blog-a-versary. I've had a great time writing about all things literary and I am shocked that there are those that enjoy these words.

Here's a breakdown of 2009 by month 10-words-or-less style with links included:
January- Good Fortune. ABA Winter Institute.
February-Learning from Dickens. Picking Fights With Poets.
March-S#!t hits the fan. Schedule opens up.
April-Oh Little Dorrit!
May-Rant about E-Readers
June-Read Many Many Books.
July-Became BPRD obsessed.
August-Met Chris Claremont, Comics legend.
September-Rant about Banned Books.
October-Poetry saves me.
November-The format changes. Asterios Polyp.
December-Best of Lists Galore.

In the end I am so grateful to anyone who stumbles upon this and enjoys it. Thank you humble readers. Happy New Years! Book Slave

No comments: