2010-01-26

A Hearty Welcome & Reading List 1/26-2/2/2010

Hey,
I just want to say a quick hello and welcome to any new readers to these humble ramblings. By whatever method you ended up here feel free to warm yourself at the fire. I encourage you to check out the 3 year back log of entries. Some are good. *Feel free to leave a comment if you are moved to.
*Also it would be spiffy if you become a Follower, it's not as bad as it sounds. You get an icon an everything.
*There's also many fine blogs in the sidebar that update often and that I find amusing.
*One can also follow me on the twitter @gettsr, although I warn you my life is kinda mundane.

I am always surprised that people enjoy my literary ramblings, so pull up a chair.

Here's a reading plan for next week.

Reading List
Books
Once Was Lost
Way He Lived

(BTW these are both from amazing local authors. One of which, Sara Zarr, I will be meeting in 2 weeks. Very excited.)

Comics
Some more comics goodness: Batman, Green Lantern, Some Blackest Night, and Detective Comics.

Magazine
Four Four Two. Now that I have no more live soccer to watch, then this is my lifeline.
(Go Gunners!)

If Possible: More trades paperbacks! Sherlock Holmes! Walking Dead!

Have a great week! Book Slave

No comments: