2009-03-13

Yep I'm still here folks.

Hey,
So I haven't died, disappeared, or ended up on a crazy island. Life just decided to throw me a curve and I didn't feel like writing about books. Let's just say that now I've got some time on my hands. With plenty to read, watch, and listen I assure you I'll find a way to keep myself busy.

On Monday I've got a big presentation on young adult books in 2009. This isn't the first presentation I've done for my peers but I am a little nervous. My partner and I have decided on a real loosey, goosey approach. If there's something I don't lack it's personality. Too much some would say. Either way it should be fun.

At the moment I've got to get some major reading done. The good news is that you guys will get a review-a-palooza next week. Stay Tuned.

Have a fun weekend! Book Slave.

PS For the love of god, the written word, and the staving off of armageddon, buy your books from your local bookseller. Book Stores are hurting, they need your dollars. And when a book store fails, trust me you are letting loose a group of crazy book sellers into your midst.

No comments: