2008-05-13

Sleepwalking

Hello,
A short entry this week for you all. I had a writing assignment all week (yes I don't just write for you all) so that put a dent into my reading/sleeping time. Yes I am quite exhausted. So no reviews this week. Apologies. However, in its place I will reccommend an awesome podcast. I've spoken about podcasts earlier. I'm quite obsessed. This new podcast is titled Books You Should Read. It's put out by the fine folks over at Simply Syndicated in the UK. The fun difference in this book podcast is that it invites anyone to record their own 10-15 minute book review. This means that listeners have the opportunity to talk about the books they enjoy and the passion is evident. I have really enjoyed it thus far so I thought I would throw it out to you all. Check it out.

What's In My Bag
Books
Armageddon in Retrospect
Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned

Magazines
People

Comic
Buffy #13

Check Out Count: Far too much.

Have a great week. I need some sleep. Book Slave.

1 comment:

crazy4novels said...

Thanks for the tip on the podcast. I'll try it out while I do my weekly ironing, ha.