2010-04-01

March: Well That Happened.

Hey All,
It's that time again. March was a busy month, however there was not a lot reading books. Which worries me because I've got goals to reach. I did manage to get out of town for the first time in ever (actually 2005, yeah I never travel) and that was a good time. I walk into April revitalized. Let's see how long that lasts.

March Wrap-Up

Stats Wise
  • Total Read=5
  • Total for the Year=19
  • Avg. per month=6.1
  • From Library=3
  • Books I Own=2
  • Graphic Novels=3
  • Fiction=1
  • Poetry=1
Previews, Things to Come
  • Finish The Savage Detectives (No really. I will. This time.)
  • Julia Child!
  • Finish the Alias Omnibus, Unwritten,
  • Blackest Night finishes up. Will it blow me away? Wait and see.
  • Spring?
  • I'll learn some binding techniques, and then feel like a fraud teaching others.
And then there's this (Insert shameless self-promotion):
If you reside in the SLC area, please come. I'll be leading the discussion and it will be epic!
Have a great weekend! Book Slave.

No comments: