2010-04-20

Reading List 4/20-4/27/2010

Hey folks,
I have battled thru some tech difficulties, and a staple gun injury, to bring this week's posts to you. I won't lie, this week is kinda insane. I have too much to read, and of course I set my expectations far too high. But hey miracles do happen, right?

Reading List 4/20-4/27
Books
Fables Vol. 1 & 2
Nights in Rodanthe
Northlanders Vol. 3
Ode Less Travelled

Magazines
Wired
Rollingstone

Comics
A few new issues to catch up on.
52 #8

Some great stuff to listen to. A new favorite is a podcast titled Stuff You Missed in History Class from the HowStuffWorks website. It's fun stuff for the history nerd in all of us. Also you all should be watching The Pacific and Treme on HBO because they are fantastic. Have a great week! Book Slave.

No comments: