2011-01-04

Reading List 1/4/2010-1/11/2011

Hey folks,
As always it's the first Tuesday of the year so here's a new Reading List post. It's a hope of mine that I can return to a push to get these books/magazines/comics read throughout the week. That's my intention anyway. So here we go.

Reading List 1/4/2010-1/11/2011
Books
DMZ vol. 1-This is a reread for the Graphic Novel Club program that I run
Now and On Earth by Jim Thompson-Part of my Jim Thompson Year.

Short Story
"A Scandal In Bohemia"-Part of the Sherlock Holmes Year

Magazine
Four Four Two

Comic
The Incredible Hulk #316-Picked up for a 25 cents. Should be fun eh?

So there it is. A New Year. It's amazing that I've done this so long, and that you, Constant Reader, are somehow still reading out there in cyberspace. Have a great week! Book Slave.

No comments: