2011-01-18

Reading List 1-18 to 1-25

Hey folks,
Howse it going? It's delightfully warm and sunny this January. I like it. I like it a lot. You know what I don't like? These books piling around me. Need some motivation. Need some drive. Or I need to know when to give. It's a tough balance that I have trouble maintaining. Thank god I have some major reading/watching/being time piled up next week. So here's some of the plan for next week. (Of course I endeavor to do more, but here's a goal to pitch for)

Reading List 1-18 to 1-25
Books
Now and Here Again and Heed the Thunder-These Jim Thompson books are slow reads. I believe he gets leaner later on. At least I hope so.
And Then There Were None
"The Red-Headed League"-Oh Sherlock! Can't wait.

Comics
Oh the bi-weekly stack of comic goodness has arrived. Good to see some new Comics on deck.

Magazine
Four Four Two.

So I'll be relaxin' & Sundancing this week. Let's see what happens. Have a great week! Book Slave.

No comments: