2008-12-25

Christmas trees are magic.

Hey folks,
Merry Christmas! Happy Chrismukkah! I hope you all are having a great holiday. I enjoyed mine immensely. I gave out a lot of books. Hopefully the folks I gifted them to will enjoy them as much as I do. I actually received everything but books, which was actually good. I think the folks who know me realize that I have a massive TBR pile. I do a pretty good job adding onto the pile myself, without needing help from others. Anyway I was very lucky this year and am humbled by it. I hope you all were able to have a wonderful holiday. Enclosed are some pictures to enjoy.

Here's a picture of our family tree this morning. Isn't it cute. BTW that's my brother in the right corner. He was sick as a dog, poor guy.



And here is a picture of my own tree. It's adorned with some beautiful ornaments thanks to my mom. Also a few years ago we were able to track down some bubble lights which are magical. It's a cute tree. I believe in keeping it up till around New Years and then it's gotta come down.



Have a great holiday! Enjoy, Book Slave.

No comments: