2011-03-22

Reading List 3/22/2011-3/29/2011

Hey guys,
Apologies for missing last week. It's a busy time for this wee lass. Also the internet is not always free and available to me.

Finished Books
Killing Shakespeare vol. 1 - Very Clever. Yet I did not like the art-style. Definitely for the lit types.
Daytripper - Pure Magic. This book is well worth all the praise that it has received. Do yourself a favor and read this. Now.
The Dead - My annual St. Patrick Days read. The last page still kills me. Oh Joyce.
Essex County vol. 1: Tales from the Farm - A reread for my Graphic Novel Book Club. Lemire is a wonderful purveyor of Canadian sadness.

Reading List 3/22/2011-3/29/2011
Books
The Moviegoer
Irredeemable vol. 4

Magazines
Four Four Two

Comics
More new comic goodness. Some Fantastic Four, Detective, and even Walking Dead. Should be good.

Have a great week! Book Slave.

No comments: