2011-03-01

Reading List 3/1/2011

Hey folks,
Yep I'm still alive. Don't worry. Between the new job, and the continuous piling on at my other job, it leaves very little time for this. However I'm not a quitter. The Reading List will go on! Even if it's just for me.

Here's a list of books I did finish last month. Trust me I still read.
The Outfit by Darwyn Cooke
Brightest Day Vol. 1
Unbearable Lightness
Short Cuts
Nightly News


Of these titles the best book I read this past month was The Outfit. For those who do not know, this is a sequel to Cooke's The Hunter last year. These graphic novel adaptations of Richard Stark's Parker novels continue to impress. If you are not reading these books then you are missing out on something special. They are Darwyn Cooke at the top of his game.

So here's the plan this week.

Reading List 3/1/2011
Books
Superman: Secret Origins
Shopgirl

Magazines
Vanity Fair-Still digging on that Hollywood Issue for March.

Have a great week! Book (and work) Slave.

No comments: