2011-04-05

Reading List 4/5/2011-4/12/2011

Hey,
Apologies for last week but honestly I didn't know what I wanted to read. Sometimes it's hard to choose when I have a myriad of options. I read a wide variety of materials and it's hard when there's nothing that leaps out. That was last week for me. But this week I've got a plan. So there's one thing I've got going for me.

Reading List 4/5/2011-4/12/2011
Books
Flash: Rebirth
Essex County: Ghost Brothers

Magazine
Vanity Fair

Comics
A whole stack of comics folks. Nice.

Books I Finished
X-Men: Nation X
Astonishing X-Men vol. 1 & 2
Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne
Essex County: The Country Nurse

Also if I can pull it together this week I'll post a review of the new Jane Eyre film. (Preview tease: I liked it.) And I'll talk about my current obsession with the X-Men.

Have a great week! Book Slave.

No comments: