2010-06-15

Reading List 6/15/2010-6/22/2010

Hey World,
How are you? Hope you are all having a good summer wherever you reside on this spinning orb. I am a busy bee, but I cannot avoid the lure of the printed page.

Reading List
Books
American Gods-In order to catch up with 1b1t I'll need to read a chapter a day. Can I do it? To Be Continued.
Love & Blood-Decided to pick this up off the TBR pile because it's a World Cup-centric book. By the way I love world cup! Go SPAIN!
Hellboy: The Wild Hunt-Because it'd be weird if I wasn't reading a graphic novel.

Mags
Four Four Two

Comics
Fantastic Four, Amazing Spider-Man, and some older comics. Apparently since I dropped some comics that haven't been good lately (Wolverine I'm looking at you!) means that it's easier to work through my comic stack. Who knew?!

World Cup baby. World Cup. Have a great week! Book Slave.

No comments: