2010-02-23

Reading List 2/23/2010-3/2/2010

Hello,
Here's what I hope to read this week. How will I finish up this month?

Reading List
Books
The Savage Detectives-First 75 pgs. (this is part of a readalong)
Alias Omnibus
Phonogram vol. 1


Comics
Green Arrow & Black Canary #29, Action Comics #886, Amazing Spider-Man #620, Batman & Robin #3 & 4

Magazines
Four Four Two

Also just to be very self-promotional if you live in the SLC area: On Saturday 2/27 @ 1 pm, Main SLCPL on Level 2. I & colleague Mary Anne Heider will be leading a group discussion of Y the Last Man vol. 1 & 2. So come on down. We'll have a great time discussing this seminal comic series.

Have a great week! Book Slave.

1 comment:

Bibliolatrist said...

Woohoo - I am cracking open TSD tonight. I hope it makes for fast reading...we'll see!