2008-11-06

Some Small Bits

Hey world,
What an awesome couple of days eh? I don't know why but all of a sudden I feel a little bit happier. A little more hope. A little more cheerful. I can't explain why. What could it be? Well enough sarcasm and snark.

It's been a couple of sleepless nights for this gal, so tonight I'm just going throw some little bites at you.

*I just got my copy of In Persuasion Nation by George Saunders for the Hard Boiled Book Club. Looking forward to reading it.

*Saw the film version of Appaloosa based on a novel by Robert B. Parker. I loved the film and instantly went out and picked up the book.

*While I am tragically bummed that the film adaptation of The Road has been pushed to next year, I was instantly captured by the trailer for The Reader based on a book by Bernhard Schlink *sigh* Another book to pick up.

*RIP Michael Crichton and Tony Hillerman.

*I have finally cleaned my front room so that it's livable. But really I just shifted my piles of books and comics to other places.

Have a great week folks! Book Slave.

No comments: