2008-11-27

Giving Thanks

Hello y'all,
Well here we are at Thanksgiving (at least here in America anyway). As is customary we start to reflect on what we have to be grateful for. Here's a list of things that I am currently thankful for in no particular order:

*My mom.

*My jobs. Although they may not pay much I count myself as very lucky to be able to be involved with something I love.

*Books. Really must I explain?

*Movies. Well the really great ones anyway. And new ones to be discovered.

*Podcasts. Never enough time y'know.

*Sunday Brunch at Fiddler's Elbow.

*Steven Gerrard, Liverpool.

*Lost. Enuf said.

*Anyone that reads this blog. Yeah that means you Constant Reader.

I think that we will leave it at that. Have a great Thanksgiving! Book Slave.

2 comments:

crazy4novels said...

Lovely list. I would add: Mad Men; Paradise Cafe's fire-roasted tomato soup; London.

gettsr said...

Thanks, someday I hope to be thankful for London. Right now I'll just have to settle for London on celluloid and Don Draper on Hulu.