2010-10-19

An Explanation & Reading List 10-19-2010 to 10-26-2010

Hey,
So Indeed there was no posting last week, however there was a reason. It may not be completely reasonable but it is the truth dear readers. And really this just between us right?

The story begins with last week where I found myself lost. I never lack for reading choices but I felt compelled to stir things up. As a constant reader, and because clearly I'm somewhat OCD, I enjoy creating elaborate systems/schedules/methods that will dictate what I grab from the TBR mountain.

In the past I've used the following organizational methods:
*Page Length-Shortest to longest
*Chronological-Oldest to Most recent
*Alphabetical by authors last name
*Subject

Then it can get more tricky:
*Type of book-paperback, trade, hardcover, other. Then Chronological.
*or then alphabetical by subject
*Or then alphabetical by authors last name...

As you can see it's pure madness really. I blame a dual career in Libraries and Book Stores for this craziness. These things are also to blame for the size of my TBR pile but I digress...

Anyway I find that I like to use one method for awhile and then change things up. Last week I was ready for a change. Hence a reorganization began! And I discovered that I really need to burn through some of these books. There's new piles folks...It's not good.

So after that long explanation here's the plan this week:
Reading List 10-19-2010 to 10-26-2010
Books
New Avengers Vol. 4
Two or Three Things I Know For Sure

Magazine
Four Four Two

Comic
Yes folks I have caught up on the new books. So it's time to dig into the Back Issues. Which is nice.

Have a great week! Book Slave.

No comments: