2010-09-28

Reading List 9/28-10/5

Hey folks,
I know: more of the same. However, future necessity is gonna require some changes coming up. Or some other lit may suddenly catch my attention. I must admit the wonderful transition from summer to fall as well as other insistent plans are making it rough. Focus is hard to maintain. I guess I should keep my eyes on those pesky goals I set for this year. Time for the final push eh?

Here's the plan this week:
Reading List 9/28-10/5
Books
Accidental Billionaires
The Town (formerly known as Prince of Thieves)
(Hey, these books are long. I'm working at it.)
Hellboy: The Great Hunt

Mags
Four Four Two October 2010

Comics
Some Amazing Spider-Man on tap along with some more comic goodness.

Alright look for some censorship commentary this week. More to come. Book Slave.

No comments: